Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 6

I made the final character for this account. Behold the last of the Gallente, The Last FairyTale!

I chose Gallente for my characters because they already come with Gallente Frigate lvl 2 skills. Ok that's about 1h 20 min of training time that I don't need to train o_O. Hmm thought it was more. Well nvm, it seems any race would do for the job.


First what I'm gonna do is to train them in PI(all skills to lvl 3) and for an Iteron III. This will be the basic that will enable me to get some nice income without much work. Setting up colonies and destroying them takes a lot of money, so it's better to plan ahead. I have a few ideas that I would like to try but don't have the money. So my best option for now is to simulate a plan or many different ones, before I start rearranging the planets. There are many programs out there that let you do that. Some only calculate the profits, others include building cost of structures, and sometimes a normal paper and pencil will do. 

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for low skill investment to be able to fly decent industrials, Amarr is your best bet. More info here: http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Creating_an_Alt_Hauler

    ReplyDelete