Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 4

Slow Slow Slow, everything goes so slow! There are not many shortcuts to success and this proves to be true for the industry. Alexias 4 Planets are producing about 3.647.434 ISK per day. The structures are set up. The only thing needed to be done, is to Restart the program on the Extraction Control Unit. And that took me 2 min    30 sec altogether =/. So what did I do the rest of the day?

- I did mine a little
- watched some Youtube videos
- did some house chores
- did some more work on the Spreadsheet

PI was designed that way, to give some passive income for little time invested. It's ok for most of the players, but I want to go Big with PI. I don't have the skills nor the ISK for now, but I can wait, till the day I reach my goal.


I keep on talking about my planets, but I haven't shown them yet? My bad ^_^.

How does PI work: Youtube Tutorial
The basics are explained in the tutorial. I highly recommend to watch it.

Planet 1 (Lava):
One extractor that pulls out 18.000 units of Suspended Plasma. 3x Processors that convert it to Plasmoids.

Planet 2 (Temperate):
Extracting 6.000 units of Complex Organisms. 1x Processors that converts it to Proteins.

Planet 3 (Storm):
Same as Lava planet, 2x processors only.

Planet 4 (Storm):
Same as Lava, 3x processors.


My SSD stoped responding o_O. Shit need to restart PC....
Proteins sell for more right now, but I can produce 3x more Plasmoids than Proteins on a single planet.

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised Plasmoids is your best pick, I thought it would be one of the rarer types on those planets. I know when I lived in a WH it was bitch to make some POS fuels because we didn't have a Lava or Plasma planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I also live in a WH with my main, but after making some experiments I noticed that I can pull out more Plasmoids from planets compared to other rare resources. HighSec planets are just that dry. You can actualy get more income with Water that the best P1 item in HighSec.

    ReplyDelete