Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 1

Yesterday I desperately tried to get some one to give me a 21 day trial and to activate the account. I had no luck at all. On the Forums I found a person that offered this kind of services to new players but after 24h of no reply I grow inpatient and decided to send myself a 21 trial with my Main. I hoped to start the test without any help from my main. Too bad :(

So I receive this 21 day invitation and create my first character. Took me 30+ min for creating the avatar. I do care about the looks :D


This is Alexia the SilverWing and will be the prime focus for the next 14 days. I decided to do all the tutorial missions to get some starting money.

I also had to activate this account to a "Full Account". Its actually nice that it didn't cost me anything.

The process of activation:
1. An existing player sends a 21 day invitation.
2. The new player accepts and creates an account and a character.
3. I then ask the new player for his "username" and also tell him to set the password to "ActivateMe2"
4. I log in to his Account and bring him to Jita where I trade him a PLEX and activate the Trial Account to a Full Account.
5. As a reward for sending out an invitation I get a free PLEX. The new player has a "21 +30(PLEX)" day full account and I have my PLEX back.
6. I then remind the new player to change his password.

The process is quite simple and can get many new players interested to stay with EVE. Well I did have to buy a PLEX from the market, but it was no problem at all because I could sell it back to the market at any time. Normally this process requires 2 PCs, but if You know the how then you can Run a "Trial Account" and a "Full Account" on the same PC.

Note: Must create a new account. Doesn't work on existing Trial accounts.

8 comments:

  1. Can you get into trouble with CCP for account sharing, doing it this way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't asked CCP about this. The one doing the activation is holding the account for 1-3 hours. Or if both parties acre present then it can be done in 20 min. I don't think anyone will get in trouble for having access to someones account for 1h. Especially if its a new account with no real value in the begining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm not really new in EVE. This is actually my fourth time playing on trial. First time was 14 days, second time was 14 days and third time was the recent 60 days trial period. So I was wondering, since you had problems acquiring 21 day trial period, can you give me a 21 day trial invitation? Thanks.
    I'm going into EVE again with the same goal as you, to find out if EVE is playable for free so I will read your blog for tips and hints about what to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you in any reason decide to contact me do it through e-mail.

      Delete
    2. I do not posses your e-mail address.

      Delete
    3. Here: javni.profil.939@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. Can you do with me the same thing u did with Alexia the SilverWing?

    ReplyDelete