Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 16



I used up almost all of my ISK to rebuild all the planets. For now It seems that I can extract enough resources to supply the P4 processor. I had 3 rare resources that are in short supply. To get enough of them, I had to use one additional planet per resource type.

  • 2x Proteins
  • 2x Electrolytes
  • 2x Industrial Fibers

In the end this new setup didn't make any more profit. It's somehow the same. I get more income per day, but also pay more Tax per day, so the profit didn't go up. If I had a POCO with 0% Tax then this setup would produce more profit. The only good thing is that it reduces the volume I need to haul to market. The bad thing is that it requires some additional work to supply the processing planet with materials.

So here they are:

  • Plan A (image 1)
  • Plan B (image 2)


1 comment: